Town planning is an art of shaping and guiding the physical growth of the town creating buildings and environments to meet the various needs of the public such as social, cultural, economic and recreational etc. and to provide healthy conditions for both rich and poor to live, to work and to play or relax.
Our Approach for Urban Projects
- To create and promote HEALTHY CONDITIONS and environments for the public.
- To MAKE RIGHT USE OF THE LAND for the right purpose of zoning.
- To ensure ORDERLY DEVELOPMENT.
- To avoid ENCROACHMENT OF ONE ZONE over the other.
- To preserve the INDIVIDUALITY of the town.
- To preserve the AESTHETICS in the design of all the elements of a town or a city plan.